The Freedom Flow™ II, a wireless urinary leg bag emptier, is designed to provide individuals with limited mobility a way to discreetly empty their leg bag on their own, allowing for a greater sense of autonomy and independence. Once the leg bag latex tubing is slid through the Freedom Flow™ II, its pinch valve will keep the tube closed until the user is ready to empty the leg bag. When the user pushes the button on the remote control switch and activates the Freedom Flow™ II, the pinch mechanism will open the tube and allow the urine to drain. When the button is released, the device will re-pinch the tube, closing it off again.
The Freedom Flow™ II can be charged with either the universal charger or the car charger (both of which are included). The LED on both universal or car charger and the charger base will turn red while the Freedom Flow™ II is charging. When the unit is fully charged, the LED on the charger base will turn green to indicate that it is ready for use.
Features of the Freedom Flow™ II:
• Can be used on powered or manual wheelchairs.
• An overnight charge should be sufficient for 1-2 weeks of normal usage (5 applications per day).
• Compatible with any urinary leg bag.
• Small and lightweight without a bulky appearance.
• Audibly quiet - the device operates without emitting clicking or buzzing noises.
• Substantially reduces the risk of urinary tract infection since no part of the device makes direct contact with urine.
• Offers the possibility of back-up manual operation if the device unexpectedly runs out of charge.
• Wireless remote control feature avoids tangling of wires in wheels and simplifies movements.
• Uses a universal wall plug power supply (50/60 Hz, 100/240 V AC) and a car plug module (12 V DC) to charge.
The Freedom Flow™ II comes with:
1. Main Unit
2. Remote Switch
3. Charger Base
4. Universal charger
5. Car Charger
6. Latex Tubing
MAINTENANCE: Clean with a damp cloth as needed.
SIZE: 3.5" x 1.5' x 1.0"
WEIGHT: 2.4 oz.
WARRANTY: Freedom Flow™ II is warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. Returns will be considered with good reason.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Available through manufacturer. Instruction manual can be found at: www.freedom-flow.com