Step One: Gather materials.
Step Two: LED Connection.
- Take 15 No of LEDs and Solder these LEDs in Parallel connection as per Video.
- Cut extra wire of LEDs and then take the soldering iron and tin wire to solder this 15 LEDs.
Step Three: Wire Connection Then get one black and red insulated wire and solder to a negative and positive pole of LEDs.
- Then get two shrinking tubes and protect from short-circuiting.
Step Four: Charging Module Connection
- Then Get one 3.7 Volt Charging Module and solder second end of the black and a red wire to negative and positive respectively. Then connect Data cable to this charging module and OTG pin to a smartphone and connect together.
- If the connection is perfect then the lights will glow.
Step Five: Make a PAD.
- Take one Clear acrylic sheet in a dimension of 30 X 26 centimeter and remove the protected cover from the back and front side.
Step Six: Polishing for Diffusing LEDs.
- Take one small piece of glass paper and polish the front side of the acrylic sheet.
- During the polishing, the designer needs to check the polishing is better or not.
Step Seven: Stick One Foam Sheet.
- Take clear glue and one 30 X 26-centimeter white sheet and stick this foam sheet to back side of an acrylic sheet.
Step Eight: Joint Frame
- Get two pease of 4 X 26-centimeter black acrylic sheet.
- Then the designer sticks clear acrylic sheet to end of the black sheet as per Video.
Step Nine: LED Panel Fitting.
- Take LED panel which making and place this inside black acrylic sheet.
- Provide cover using a second acrylic sheet.
Step 9: Enjoy.
- Take one drawing print and one plain paper.
- Then turn off room light and turn on the LED pad.
- See drawing lines of printed paper and you can draw exactly on plain paper.