(Each “set” consists of one red page and one teal page. However, the sets can be mixed or combined for a larger, longer game.)
Print on card stock and/or laminate the cards. (Card stock so the cards aren't see-through). Center cards are red and playing cards are teal for easy sorting. If you want to review words in a different order simply print the pages with the words you want and make your own sets. All sets match for this reason.
To play: 2-4 players
- Place the word cards face down in a pile.
- Deal the definition cards equally among players. Place them face down in a pile in front of each player.
- Decide the first player.
- Flip over one of the center cards.
- In clockwise order players flip one card at a time. When a playing card is flipped that matches the word card: SLAP-IT!
- The first player to slap the card takes the center pile of cards that have been played and adds them to the bottom of their own pile.
- Flip another center card and continue playing.
- Game is finished when time is up or one player has all the playing cards.