The Talking Photo Album Deluxe is a recordable album that people can use to help their loved ones experiencing memory loss recall past events. Unlike most recordable albums that offer approximately ten seconds of recording time per picture, the Talking Photo Album Deluxe offers 200 total minutes of recording time across 20 pages. Moreover, the available time does not have to be divided equally among the images; the user can split up the time as he or she sees fit. For example, he can use 35 minutes on one particularly memorable photograph and only five minutes on one that elicits less conversation.
In addition to using the Talking Photo Album Deluxe as a reminiscence aid, it can also be used as an instruction manual. If the parent or loved one sometimes has trouble remembering how to operate the microwave or the dishwasher, insert a picture of the appliance into the album and record verbal instructions. Instructions other than appliance operations can also be recorded in the album, such as emergency contact information and Daily event schedules.
Features of the Talking Photo Album Deluxe:
• 20 pages in a 'flip style' album.
• Each page will hold a single 5x7" photo or image.
• Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone.
• Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button.
• Total recording time: 200 minutes across 20 pages.
• Re-record as many times as the user wishes.
• Built-in Speaker with Volume Control.
• Earphone Socket for personal listening (3.5mm Phono).
• Removable SD Card memory storage (2GB SD Card supplied).
• Batteries are included and replaceable (3 x AAA).
• Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced.
• Dimensions: 9” x 7” x 1.5” (approx.).
• Insert a 6x4" Photo or title page into the Front Cover.
• Black Faux Leather Cover.