Child Care Expense Assistance

    Results: 4

  • CalWORKs
    Phone: (888) 385-5160
    Address: 1000 Sunset Blvd. Rocklin, CA 95765 view map

    CalWORKs is a public assistance program that provides cash aid and services to eligible families that have a child(ren) in the home. The program serves all 58 counties in the state and is operated locally by county welfare departments. If a family has little or no cash and needs housing, f...
  • Placer County Office of Education Child Care Resource and Referral
    Phone: (530) 745-1380
    Address: Sorry, no address information available for this agency.

    PCOE Early Childhood Education Services helps parents find child care, provides resources and information for parents and child care providers, and assists the Placer County community in finding and supporting quality child care. The Resource and Referral also provides learning opportunities for par...
  • Placer County Office of Education: Child Development Services
    Phone: (530) 745-1380
    Address: 365 Nevada Street Auburn, CA 95603 view map

    A program providing information for licensed childcare providers through the county. Also offers limited funding for subsidized childcare programs, application required. Contact for more information....
  • Sierra Nevada Children's Services
    Phone: (530) 587-5960
    Address: 10075 Levon Avenue Truckee, CA 96160 view map

    SNCS provides child care resource and referral services to all families throughout Sierra and Nevada counties. We believe that choosing child care starts with asking the right questions, so as part of our Child Care Resource & Referral we offer technical assistance for parents, which includes child ...

Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions