Seeking Certified Peer Support Worker
Serenity Mesa Youth Recovery Center is expanding services! We are looking for a Certified Peer Support Worker to work with residents who have discharged from the Serenity Mesa program.
• You will work directly with the residents post-discharge to provide a continuation of care by helping them achieve their goals and objectives after they leave Serenity Mesa.
• Ideal candidates are NM Certified Peer Support Workers who have experience working with people in recovery.
• Candidates need to have a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
• The position is full-time.
• Compensation - $15 to $18/hour, depending on experience.
• Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
• Candidate must have a clean and valid driving record.
Please, no phone calls.